Dissolution and liquidation of the company in Poland
We carry out the process of dissolution and liquidation of companies in Poland.
Our services in the closure of the company include everything that is needed to close a company in Poland.
As part of the service we provide:
The purpose of the liquidation of a limited liability company (LLC) is to cease its activities in accordance with applicable law and removal from the National Court Register.
Dissolution of the company followed by after the liquidation of the company at the time of deletion of the National Court Register.
During liquidation, the company continues to exist as a legal entity with its own assets.
The Company further has the legal capacity to act.
- Advice during the liquidation of the company,
- Assistance in the preparation of resolution of the shareholders,
- Selection of a person of a liquidator,
- Preparation of relevant documents to the National Court Register, the tax office, the statistical office (REGON) and social security (ZUS),
- Drawing up the balance of the liquidation,
- Preparation of financial statements in liquidation,
- Carrying out activities related to the liquidation of the company,
- The preparation of liquidation reports and requesting the cancellation of the company from the National Court Register,
- Preparation of documents at the end of the liquidation of the company.
In accordance with the current regulations to carry out the liquidation proceedings of limited liability company is mandatory, even for companies that have not started a business.
The provisions of the Act does not provide for, in this case, a simplified procedure for liquidation.
Therefore, there is no possibility of liquidation of a limited liability company without a liquidation process.
Dissolution of the company followed by after completion of the liquidation, once the deletion of the company from the register.
Do you want to liquidate the company in Poland - contact us