Accounting services in Poland
Our firm renders complex accounting services and makes sure that business activity of our customers is always done according to accounting and tax rules.
For your bookkeeping we choose one accountant, who works under strict supervision of management.
The complex bookkeeping includes:
Our firm prepares financial reports according to the international standards IFRS.
- Keeping books in accordance with Polish Accountancy Act,
- Preparing income tax and VAT declarations and VAT evidence,
- Keeping register of fixed assets and preparing current plans of depreciation, making reports for statistical purposes, calculating amounts of depreciation according to the company’s depreciation plan,
- Up-to-date informing about the company’s financial standing,
- Advising on proper recording of business transactions,
- Representation in Inland Revenue, Social Insurance Institution and other institutions, according to the granted proxy,
- Taking part in control proceedings related to the period when the bookkeeping services were rendered and providing the required information related to this proceedings,
- Preparing the declarations to Statistical Office.
You need accounting services for the company in Poland - contact us